Tuesday, April 19, 2005

New Year and my honeymoon

Last week was our (Nepali) New Year. It's 2062 in Nepal. See we were in 2000 long ago. ;-) After spoiling my honeymoon first time, I planned for it again. Pokhara was our destination and the day was 1st of Baishak(14th April 2005, Nepali New Year day). We reached to airport in time. While recieving our boarding pass, the clerk said that airport in Pokhara has been shut down because of bad weather. We didn't have choice and waited for airport to open. After waiting for 4 hours, our flight was cancelled. DAMN! I don't know what is wrong with my luck? This is the second time! :-( Me and my wife return to home with sad mood. I didn't want to spoil my holiday this time. So, we decided to go to Nagarkot and called for booking. Luckily we got reservation and went there and had really GREAT time. :-)

No comments: